Paintings of 1737

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 1.00 out of 5)
Loading...

This oil sketch is a study for a ceiling fresco in the ceremonial hall of the Neuwartenburg palace near Timelkam/Vocklabruck. The palace was built between 1730-32 by the architect Anton Erhard Martinelli (c. 1684—1747) in honour of Emperor Charles VI, who visited Vocklabruck to go hawking.

Read More...

, , , , ,