This oil sketch is a study for a ceiling fresco in the ceremonial hall of the Neuwartenburg palace near Timelkam/Vocklabruck. The palace was built between 1730-32 by the architect Anton Erhard Martinelli (c. 1684—1747) in honour of Emperor Charles VI, who visited Vocklabruck to go hawking.
|Painting Name||The Four Seasons Paying Homage to Chronos|
|Painter Name||Bartolomeo Altomonte|
|Size||75 x 95 cm|
|Current Location||Residenzgalerie Salzburg|